My client is a successful and well established company and market leader in their industry. They are looking to recruit a junior Stock Auditor to their team. If you are looking for an all round role and you want experience of working in a fast paced company then is will be of interest!
You role will include the below:
Complete allocated monthly site stock reconciliations in line with company procedures, in an accurate and timely fashion. Sites are mainly based in the UK, but there are also significant site stocks held in Ireland and Mainland Europe.
Complete allocated monthly and weekly oil company and customer reconciliations in line with company procedures, in an accurate and timely fashion.
Responsibility for liaising with the sites, companies and customers, or relevant internal departments, to ensure reconciliation variances are investigated and resolved.
Communicate reconciliation issues to the Supervisor in a timely and clear manner.
Work with the Finance Manager and team members to continually review and improve the reconciliation systems and processes
Prepare and dispatch weekly and monthly site statements.
Contact sites to confirm stock balances and request missing information
Assist in the preparation of monthly departmental reports.
- Experience of reconciliation work.
- Advanced Excel skills - including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-finance people to gather relevant information.
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the finance team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you