Jennings Morton Friels Associates are working with a 6 partner firm of Chartered Accountants based in Hertfrordshire who are looking for a Audit Senior to join them on a permanent basis. The company has a steady workforce and excellent reputation. This role has come about as a long serving member of staff has decided to move on into another sector. This is a high profile role for the organisation and therefore you will communicate with colleagues and clients from Director level downwards. This is a all encompassing Audit Senior role.
- Preparation and audit of limited company accounts for family businesses and subsidiaries of overseas companies
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and LLPs
- Solicitors accounts rules work
- Preparation of Corporation tax computations and returns using Digita Corporation tax software
- Use of Proaudit audit and accounts recording software
Use of Digita accounts preparation software The firm are looking for a ACCA/ACA qualified Audit Senior who has is eager to enter a company with real career progression opportunities. This role could suit a experienced Audit Senior who is working in Central London but wishes to work closer to home, or alternatively you may feel your current position has grown stagnant and want a new challenge.