Paralegal, Legal Executive, Telecoms
PERMANENT, Full Time
- Liaising with telecoms providers, land owners and solicitors and building relationships
- Carrying out reviews / audits of telecoms leases and negotiating terms to ensure best possible terms for landlord
- Carrying out legal research, analysing legal documentation and making appropriate recommendations
- Reviewing planning assessments
- Creating and carrying out sales presentations
- Keeping database records accurate and up to date
- Composing press releases as required
- Would suit a Paralegal or Legal Executive
- A degree qualification in Property, Planning or Law desirable
- Understanding of a regulatory environment and working knowledge of leases and contracts essential
- Good commercial acumen and excellent negotiation and time management skills
- Able to advise on technical matters and communicate confidently at all levels
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel and CRM systems usage
- Full, clean, driving licence
- Prestigious local company.
- Looking for support within its Telecoms Team
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.