Head of Commercial
Head of Commercial
My client is a strong and rapidly growing entity that is seeking to add a talented individual to head up their Commercial team. They have recently signed up a long contract with a well established entity which guarantees plenty of interesting projects in the area where you can really have a positive impact on the local community.
The factors for this business and its joint venture partner is "teamwork" where open collaboration, the sharing of ideas and working together to fulfil a vision are key.
Whats on Offer
- Salary £60,000 plus car allowance.
- The opportunity to lead a team of 8 high quality professionals
- Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working policies
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- You will be working with a team to deliver on multiple public sector projects such as schools, libraries etc.
- You will be making key decisions that will help the teams remain in budget, are completed on time, as well as playing a lead part in tenders.
- Long term planning with the directors on the vision for the future of the business and its partners.
- It goes without saying that you will be responsible for the high quality customer service demands as well as the quality of the project outcomes.
- High levels of experience either as a Chartered Surveyor or Construction design.
- Relevant experience with managing the commercial side of a construction, project management business
- A leader able to influence, persuade and deal with multiple stakeholders on all levels.
- A good understanding of construction within the public sector.
- Experience in developing business growth and improvement plans.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who would like an entry into the public sector. Perhaps you want a change of pace and scenery from regular consultancy and genuinely work in partnership with the client.
Give me a confidential call and see how you might be the right person for this exciting opportunity.
Design & Construct is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.