Fire / Security Estimator
My Client design, supply, install, commission and maintain all forms of Fire Alarm Systems. They provide a service to a large variety of clients ranging. from the public sector, government and commercial sectors. My Clients aim is to provide the highest level of service, to achieve customer satisfaction. A personal service is given that can offer packages tailored to the customers’ needs
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Fire / Security Surveyor Estimator, you will be:-
- 95% office based role 5% meeting clients and attending sites
- Covering areas within the M25, predominantly in Central London
- Provide an accurate assessment of project costs for fire and security installations
- Responsible for progressing internal and external customer inquiries, interpreting specifications /
- Day to day production of quotations
- Liaise with colleagues, M&E Contractors, Consultants and Ends Users to fill in the information gaps to ensure accuracy in every submission
- Experience of servicing, installing and commissioning fire alarm systems, suit an engineer who is looking to become a designer/estimator
- Experienced in fire and security estimating (Fire is preferred)s.
- Have an understanding of BS5839 Part 1-2013 (Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Fire Detection and Alarm Systems).
- Ideally living in or around the M25 within easy reach of Essex/London
- Electrical qualification/FIA or similar training desirable
- £27-35k basic
- Company phone, Galaxy Tablet
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.