Our client is an award winning accountancy practice with several offices who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Business Services team in Oxfordshire.
The Role of Senior Accountant
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for an existing client portfolio of clients with turnovers between 500k and £30m
- Work specifically within a portfolio containing several subsidiaries of international groups
- Assist in the work allocations and management of deadline and making sure the work required is delivered.
- Run client meetings
- Be a technical contact for clients and team members
- Train and develop staff on controls and procedures
The Candidate for Accounts Senior
- ACCA/ACA Finalist or newly qualified or QBE
- Knowledgeable and competent on year end, tax and management account
Call Alan Hine FCA for an inforaml discussion