To support the Partners/Advisers in the provision of high quality, accurate report writing and research in relation to all product areas within Financial Services. Ideally experience in DB pension transfer would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector.
- High level of technical knowledge.
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified or significant progress towards reaching this.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- A good level of competence with Office 365 to include Word, Excel and Outlook together with a good use of internet utilising various research websites.
Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the firm’s Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures.
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm’s advisers and administrators to provide clients with a professional ongoing Financial Planning experience.
Prepare and maintain client files
- Ensure reports are written in a timely and efficient manner.
- Check all paperwork / information is available to ensure that the client file meets the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Discuss the client’s needs and objectives with the relevant adviser.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Prepare information for analysis by the adviser.
- Prepare draft recommendation report.
- Discuss draft recommendation report with the relevant adviser.
- Obtain 'sign-off’ by the relevant adviser.
- Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
- Complete application / proposal forms (where required).
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Implement the chosen / agreed investment strategies.
Undertake client reviews
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties.
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients.
- If required, attend client meetings with adviser.
- Organise future planning meetings with clients, in accordance with agree timescales.
- Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc (where required).
Flex on start time based on 37.5hr working week. 8.30am /5pm based on 37.5hr working week.
Holidays start at 20 days plus statutuory. Pension at 3% employer and employee under Auto enrolement rules.