Luxury Travel Consultant - Far East
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title - Luxury Travel Consultant - Far East
Department/Sector - Travel
Job Location - London
Salary - £23k -£26k
Our client is recruiting a Far East expert that will deal with Far East luxury tours. You will be required to guide customers on the type of tour that suits their requirements.
In the role you will be checking availability for tours and advise on any specific information requested by the customer on set brochure tours.
You will be planning tailor made itineraries in detail, taking the requirements of the client in to consideration, giving expert advice and guidance required.
You must have experience of special tours and ad-hoc promotions.
The main part of the role is to research all itineraries, from the information/costing held on the in house system or on file whilst using Galileo for flight information.
- Meet with clients who come in to the office to discuss their requirements
- Follow up quotes given to clients/agents to ensure that maximum
- Follow up tour options given to clients/agents to ensure that all tours sell to the maximum
- Obtain all necessary information from client/agent to ensure that booking can proceed.
- Advise all necessary information to client/agent to ensure that booking can proceed.
- Advise clients of any visa and insurance requirements.
- Ensure International Flights have been booked with special services requested.
- Ensure they receive their final itinerary and tickets at least 2 weeks before departure.
- Ensure that all correspondence received from the client once they have returned from their holiday is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- Extensive relevant travel experience
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of costing and planning tailor made tours and itineraries an advantage
- Organised, accurate, methodical and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good administrative skills
- Experience in a travel-related environment an advantage
- Experience in a sales-related environment an advantage
- Experience of working within a team an advantage
- Experience of costing and planning tours and itineraries an advantage
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Experience of CRS (Galileo preferred) an advantage.