Business Graduate / Economics Graduate / Training Programme
Job Title: Graduate Training Programme
Location: As per the 'Areas of Development' chart below part of the training will be based in Warrington yet the Training Programme will involve liaising directly with the company's Clients across the UK and Ireland and as such, you are required to remain flexible and mobile throughout your training period.
Salary: Competitive starting salary of £20,000.00 per annum
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Do you have a degree in Business and Management, Economics or any other relevant business degree?
Are you a self-motivated individual?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, we need you now!
If you have a keen desire to work in close partnership with reputable Blue Chip Clients to develop business and deliver strategic savings of which add significant value to bottom line, then the Graduate Programme is your first step to achieving this. The company provide a robust Training Programme by way of variable work experience in a whole range of roles across the business - all of the tools required to kick start your Career with the company!
You will continuously receive career intensive support throughout your Training Programme from an experienced and trusted mentor with the company. The programme is expected to last up to 36 months, and will equip you with the experience, skills and knowledge required to effectively manage our the company's stores as a Client Relationship Executive, to lead and inspire a team and deliver outstanding results and customer service to the company's Clients.
Areas of Development:
- Expediting and Inventory Control- Approximately 9 months - Warrington
- Accounts Payable - Approximately 9 months - Warrington
- Stores Management (UK and Ireland)- Approximately 9 months - Anywhere in the UK/Ireland
- Implementation (Nationwide) - Approximately 9 months - Anywhere in the UK/Ireland
- Client Relationship Executive / Supplier Relationship Executive (first management position) - Approximately 24 months - Location: Individual Choice
- The company is looking for a comprehensive CV which reflects not only your academic achievements but other areas of your life where you have demonstrated drive, ambition and the ability to deliver outstanding results. Excellent communication skills, rapport building and the ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively are key success factors at the company.
- The company is looking to attract Graduates who have successfully studied Business and Management, Economics or any other relevant business degree(s), or alternatively a language degree and have significant business experience. You must have a strong desire to continue to learn and develop, whilst maintaining resilience in conditions which present challenges along the way.
Contract and Working Hours:
Your normal hours of work will be 40 hours per week worked Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (with a one-hour unpaid lunch break). However, you may be required to work at one, or more, of the Company's premises to meet the needs of the business, and you shall work such hours at these premises as the Company shall direct, save that your normal (weekly) hours of work shall not be exceeded.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with a 2:1 in either Business, Business and Management, Mathematics, Economics , Management or Maths or a different degree with significant management experience may apply.