Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Who we are
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
In an exciting and newly created role, you will report to the FP&A Lead and be responsible for ensuring that financial data reporting is accurate, complete and timely.
Working as part of a small UK Finance team you will have the opportunity to influence and enhance current working practices as we strive to meet evolving stakeholder requirements.
- Operate as the Finance 'systems lead’ with responsibility for all data loads into Hyperion
- Act as the UK lead for the upcoming Hyperion profitability and cost management (HPCM) roll out
- Efficiently interrogate various internal systems to extract relevant data
- Build strong working relationships with the Ingram Micro shared service centre (SSC) based in Sofia
- Support the month end reporting and forecasting / budgeting cycle with preparation of supporting files
- Prepare monthly vendor and customer level profitability reporting
- Take ownership for the accurate reporting of operating expenses by business unit and cost centre
- Support the Finance Business Partner with monthly and quarterly reporting to the Ingram Micro Corporate team
- Perform general day to day accounting activities and ad-hoc analyses
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Directors)
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Significant experience of enterprise data analysis and common management reporting platforms (preferably Hyperion)
- Advanced excel skills and the ability to manipulate large quantities of data
- Hold relevant professional accountancy accreditation (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or studying for qualification
- Degree-level qualification, ideally within finance or accounting
- Prior experience in a similar level position (+3 years), ideally working for a multinational business
- A proactive and agile approach with the ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a dynamic / deadline driven environment
- The ability to recognise stakeholder needs, prioritise and provide pragmatic solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, commission and benefits package.