SEM / PPC Analyst
SEM / PPC Analyst
27-40k Base + Great Benefits
Leading the charge in giving small local business a digital presence, our client builds and manages eye catching, mobile compliant and fully interactive app/web solutions for the SME business community. They now have an immediate opening for an experienced SEM / PPC Analyst to drive campaigns.
As a SEM / PPC Analyst, you will:
- Develop, execute and optimise PPC campaigns through keyword research, ad copy, landing pages, bidding, budget management, and competitor analysis
- Leverage unique content to provide digital marketing campaigns to small businesses at scale
- Oversee paid search or other advertising campaigns are properly set up to deliver against conversion goals
- Optimise paid search and other advertising campaigns
- Manage organic SEO and goal-setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO on major search engines
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess 3 years’ experience gained at a digital marketing agency
- Have hands-on experience in optimising paid search campaigns
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO, and Facebook advertising
- Show experience with working on automation of AdWords campaigns
- Be creative in copywriting
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- Have a numbers driven mind set with a strong focus on setting clear goals
The successful candidate can expect a starting base salary circa 27-40 plus a generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.