Assistant Quantity Surveyor
6 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy - London - Residential
A leading Quantity Surveying practice is seeking an intelligent and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding Mayfair office where you will work on several multi million pound Residential projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working alongside a Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor on a number of high end residential schemes which will provide interesting and challenging work.
The consultancy provides exceptional APC support and pay particular attention to each competence in order to help each and every Quantity Surveyor improve their knowledge and skillset.
Initially the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will assist on projects, but from time-to-time will be expected to work independently
- Assisting a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Cost plans
- Preparing final accounts
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing cost evaluations and analysis
- Prepare and tender documents
- Assist on high-end residential projects
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- 3+ years UK PQS experience
- High-end Residential experience is beneficial
- RICS accredited degree
- Chartered, or committed to achieving MRICS
- Able to work independently
- Professional / client facing
- Up to £33,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC support
- Added package
- Career progression
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
London / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity surveyor / MRICS / Cost Consultant / Assistant QS