Media Sales Advisor
Media Sales Advisor
Salary: £16,000 rising to £16500 after probation, plus uncapped bonus
Our customer is one of the UK's leading publishing companies - both in print and online. As a result of continued growth and expansion into exciting new markets, a number of opportunities have been created for motivated and creative individuals to join the team.
As an Advertising Sales Advisor the primary responsibility of the role is to make outbound calls and take inbound customer calls from customers ensuring you are providing an outstanding level of service to a broad spectrum of advertisers;
The key duties of the role will include:
* Understanding the products available, packages and pricing structures.
* Working under the direction of the sales manager to achieve revenue targets and KPIs
* Developing a sales activity plan that will exceed the revenue targets and KPIs to include required number of calls with both new and existing clients
* Managing own customers in accordance with performance standards
* Following up on identified leads from the CRM
* Actively reviewing advertising campaigns with the customer on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. This should include demonstrating online audience reach through digital statistics.
* Offering the customer ideas to promote their business in the most targeted and appropriate way.
* Maintaining records and ensuring the highest standard of accuracy at all times.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a customer service and sales role. Excellent IT skills are essential, along with GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent. Previous experience of ad booking systems and CRM databases would be advantageous but not essential
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.