Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced Teacher looking for a permanent contract in September?
Do you want to join a school that support all new staff members, make them feel welcome and part of a team?
Do you want to join a school that is continually seeing improved results year on year?
I am currently recruiting for a highly successful secondary school in the Bedfordshire area that is looking for an English Teacher.
* Excellent results through all year groups
* School has good relationships with its Governors and Parents
* The school has been rated "good with outstanding leadership management" by Ofsted
* Schools focus is on the education of the students and does everything it can to drive high expectations out of teachers and students
* Possibility of progression for the right candidate
About the position:
* Full time table with PPA cover included
* Teacher Main Pay Scale
* Planning and marking KS3, KS4 and covering GCSE
* On-site behaviour management team if support required in class
* May need to get involved in school trips related to department
Details will be sent to school and an interview process will start - You will be required to teach a lesson whilst being observed. A 45 min interview will then take place with the Head of school where you can discuss salary and ask your questions.
If you are interested in joining a great school with great students you must meet the following requirements:
* PGCE and QTS certification ( This is essential )
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Available to commit to a % of after school clubs
* Up to date knowledge of the national Curriculum
If you have any questions or queries please get in touch and I will clarify any issues you may have. If you believe that you have the skills and qualifications to match and exceed this roles requirement please apply now.
Randstad Education is a recruitment agency that acts on behalf of the school and not a direct employer and we will need to do our safeguarding checks to ensure each candidate is suitable to be placed.