Private Client Paralegal
The successful applicant will have a Law Degree or equivalent and preferably some previous experience in a similar role. Excellent prospects for the right candidate with salary competitive yet, dependant on experience.
The Private Client Paralegal is expected to be able to hit the ground running - To assist with day to day matters such as opening new files, dealing with telephone enquiries and using the case management system. Your main duties will be to support the Head of Department and fee earners on a wide range of private client matters, with a focus of Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Due to their highly reputable standing within the legal sector, they can offer a highly competitive salary, numerous perks, benefits and a considerable degree of flexibility with working arrangements.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have at least 6 months' experience dealing with Private Client files
- Must have experience dealing with will drafting, estate administration and inheritance tax returns.
- You should have excellent writing skills with a solid grasp of grammar and spelling.
- Have appropriate time management skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to work towards and achieve set targets
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.15 pm with one hour for lunch. A competitive salary and benefits package is available.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Alex Forsberg, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.ukÃ for more legal positions in London and the South East.