Inside Sales Executive - AI / Predictive Analytics
Inside Sales Exec' sought by fast-growing AI tech business - Predictive Marketing & Analytics
A passionate and friendly team of experts building powerful Technology Solutions utilising AI and Predictive Analytics. From their offices in London, New York, and Tel Aviv they've built a client base of over 250 businesses.
After successfully boot-strapping for many years they've recently secured funding to accelerate the next phase. The London office is a key focus, they're looking for ambitious talent to join the team.
They offer cutting edge technology to optimise marketing and advertising activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of seriously talented and motivated specialists, in a fast moving and rewarding environment.
Working alongside the Business Development & Sales team, we are looking for a hungry, highly motivated Inside Sales Executive to identify and start developing new business opportunities. You'll handle incoming leads, as well as researching, identifying and starting to reach out to potential new customers.
This role offers fabulous growth opportunities and they are keen to reward and retain those who are successful.
The Inside Sales Executive role will see you...
- Identifying new business leads from a variety of sources including: Inbound/event marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research
- Identifying who the key buying influencers are and uncovering significant information such as budget, need and timeline
- Building and cultivating relationships with potential leads, identifying pain points and uncovering any other relevant information in order to move opportunities forward
- Preparing, managing and analysing data and creating reports
- You will have experience in a Sales role, ideally in Digital Marketing
- You will be highly personable with a proven track record of building strong client relationships, with excellent client service skills
- You will be extremely driven and motivated, someone who is able to remain engaged through medium to long sales cycles
- Will be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to meet and exceed sales and activity quotas
- Will have experience working with Salesforce.com or another CRM
- You will flourish in fast paced environment, with a work hard/play hard attitude
If you're looking for the next step in your Sales career and want to join a successful fast-growing business where you will really make a difference and reap the rewards, then get in touch!
33 Talent specialises in Big Data, Digital and Communications recruitment and talent management across Europe and the APAC region. Our clients include Lenovo, AMEX, SingTel, The Body Shop, Amobee, SAP, WPP Group, McCann Worldgroup, IPG and numerous other corporate, agency and network clients. Please get in touch or feel free to make referrals - we'd love to hear from you!