Accounts Assistant - Kidlington. £23,000 - £26,000.
Our client is looking for a fresh Accounts Administrator to join their team. They require someone who's ambitious, dynamic and ready to progress in their career.
You will take responsibility for the debtors list and will be carrying out daily, weekly & monthly purchase ledger tasks to deadline. It is a varied role, with multiple tasks across the accounts function.
You will need to be confident on the phones, have effective written and oral communication skills and able to meet deadlines.
- Daily credit control & customer account management.
- Efficient completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks on Purchase Ledger and related accounting functions.
- Maintain internal accounts processes.
- Support other operational functions within the business.
- Build and enhance relationships between our customers, suppliers and within the company.
- Post customer receipts.
- Process company credit card statements.
- Allocating accounts, proactively investigate differences.
- Dealing with customer account queries.
- Chase debtors, via email & telephone.
- Correspond with customers regarding overdue accounts.
- Update accounts software with confirmed payment dates, releasing held accounts.
- Liaising with the Order Fulfilment & Sales Teams regarding held orders.
- Handling invoice queries & investigating with the Order Fulfilment Team.
- Weekly reporting, matching goods received notes with supplier invoices.
- Proactively investigating differences regarding quantities & prices.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices.
- Reconcile supplier statements & managing queries.
- Producing weekly & monthly supplier payment runs.
- Purchase ledger administration duties.
- Open post & distribute daily.
- Produce & send monthly customer statements and deal with queries.
- Petty cash management & reporting.
A Bookkeeping/Accountancy qualification or relevant experience is required.
Previous use of Access Dimension accounts software would be advantageous.