Senior Customer & Loyalty Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently looking for an experienced Customer & Loyalty Manager to join a leading challenger brand based in Central London. My client is looking for someone willing to take on the challenge of taking their loyalty and CRM marketing to the next level through a range of channels including email, in-app, SMS and direct mail. You will be using data and insight to define customer journeys and enhance customer experience for the brand.
About the role
- You will be building a communications strategy, identifying how different channels should be used within this strategy, testing & learning approaches, and building a roadmap for implementation
- Identifying the tools, systems, skills and data sources needed to achieve a unified customer view
- Working closely with stakeholders in the data, marketing, development and commercial teams
- Reviewing and evolving the loyalty proposition for their current loyalty scheme, to maximise its relevancy and impact in engaging and retaining target customer segments, whilst managing cost and operational impact
- Implementing weekly and monthly reporting to the business and team, to drive continuous improvement and aid the evolution of the CRM programme against targets
You will have a minimum of five years CRM Marketing management experience, both developing and implementing complex customer contact strategies that drive customer engagement.
- You will have built, managed and improved a loyalty programme in the past
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, target driven business environment
- You will be highly analytical and driven by results
- Have an understanding of how to collect and use customer data to drive customer engagement
- Be a strong motivator, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be an advantage but isn't compulsory
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference within a growing company. If you are looking for autonomy and the chance to develop and implement new strategies, this could be the perfect role for you - so get in touch today!