Mechanical Assembler/MIG Welder
I am recruiting a Mechanical Assembler/MIG Welder for my client based in Rugby, please review the below requirements and apply if you have the required experience.
- To at all times work safely and adhere to company safety policy
- To assist in completing risk assessments prior to starting jobs and to always have a permit to work for the type of work being carried out
- Mechanical removal of equipment, hand tools,hydraulic jacks, grinders and cutting torch work
- Pipe work, removal and installations of pipelines for water, compressed air and oil.
- Mechanical fitting of conveyor assemblies as well as maintenance of existing conveyor systems
- Removal and re-fitting of gear box's
- Use of concrete drilling machines and fitting floor bolts
- Drilling and Tapping of steel work
- Manufacture of brackets from steel work involving; welding, grinding,drilling,tapping etc.
- Fitting of conveyor belts
- Painting of small areas
- Cleaning of work area to maintain a good housekeeping standard
- Good communicator and able to work well with contractors and sub contractors involved with the project
- Prepared to work outside of normal hours when required to do so.
Please call Kristian Price on or email your CV