Financial Reporting Manager
Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB qualified Financial Reporting Manager for an international organisation.
Your new company
You will be joining a leading, multi-million pound brand in the retail sector who operate heavily in the European markets. You will be joining a large finance department working within a smaller Financial reporting team where you will manage two Financial Accountants.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the preparation of the monthly results to ensure correctly reported
- Preparation and completion of balance sheet budgets/reconciliations and report to Group
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Coordination of monthly cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of UK Statutory Accounts including reconciliation to Group
- Coordinate financial audit process
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified and must have experience reporting into Group. You will also need good experience in the production of Statutory Accounts and the management of at least one employee. Ideally you will have experience of IFRS/UKGAAP and using either SAP or another ERP system. It is highly desirable that you will have experience completing VAT/tax returns.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive the following benefits:
- Salary up to £52,000
- Annual bonus up to 10%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension with employer/employee contribution
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Hannah Riddett for a confidential discussion on your career.