Contracting Manager Europe
Job Title: Contracting Manager (Europe)
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £30-40k DOE
My client is currently the largest of its kind and one of the UK's fastest growing companies. They specialise in bespoke tours and holidays for golfers.
They are looking for a Product/Contracting Manager to join them, managing new and existing key accounts with a net worth in excess of £10million. Your primary responsibility will be to negotiate rates, promotions, terms of business and allocations with new and existing Golf venues, Resorts & Hotels within your given European territory.
- Take full control of current portfolio of European based Product within your given territory, ensuring its continued successful delivery
- Actively seek and identify new Product to add to their portfolio, within your given territory and pass leads to other team members for other territories as applicable
- Ensure that all supply chains remain open to enable sustained growth of the destination/s; negotiate allocations and monitor availability, sourcing alternative options as appropriate
- Successfully negotiate the strongest commercial terms of business with suppliers on behalf of the company to ensure we remain industry market leaders
- Annual travel to new and existing venues, within your given territory in Europe to assist with any account management issues, re-negotiations of terms or to close new business etc.
- Working closely with other areas of the business; organise the planning and delivery of offers/rates for associated marketing campaigns
- Producing and delivering statistical and sales presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and review account and product success, identifying trends, analysing competitor pricing strategies and reporting where appropriate
- Creating and monitoring budgets for areas of responsibility, adapting where necessary to respond to unforeseen circumstances
Must possess a minimum of 3 years' product / contract negotiation experience, gained within the outbound travel industry is essential
Any previous knowledge of Golf Courses, Hotels & Resorts within European destinations would be highly advantageous
Fluency in a 2nd European language would also be highly advantageous
Highly experienced in account management and supplier relations
A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and Google Docs
Confident and professional presentation skills
A strong work ethic, with willingness to learn and flexibility to adapt
Flexible approach to travel where the business requires
What's in it for you?
- £30-40,000pa basic salary, dependent on skills and previous experience
- 25 days' holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company Bonus scheme
- Staff discounts
- The opportunity to travel to attend familiarisation trips
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!