Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Account Executive - Commercial Insurance
Location - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary - £27 - £45,000 DOE
Would you like to be part of an Independent broker that due to continued growth they looking for a Experienced Account Executive.
Do you have experience in all classes of commercial Insurance?
To assist in the growth plans this independent leading Lloyds broker are now recruiting for Account Executives / Producers to join their team.
Duties of an Account Executive - Insurance:
- Operate in a Existing / new business capacity targeting accounts
- Take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquires and problems in a timely and efficient manner and maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers
- Leads will be provided through a variety of sources and you will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of the sales strategy
- To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns
- To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills
Requirements for the Account Executive - Insurance Role:
- Proven new business commercial insurance experience
- Sound technical knowledge of different commercial insurance products
- Experience working for an insurance broker
- Experience in providing specialised sales advice in the insurance market
- A thorough understanding of the insurance market
- CII Certification
If you would like further information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact David Helliwell at Cameron James today on or email.