This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well known employer in the Bicester area.
Whether you are looking to move into a purchase ledger position or you are a fully competent purchase ledger, this position will suit you!
• Receive and process supplier invoices in compliance with financial procedures
• Identify and resolve issues
• Build and maintain strong internal relations
• Prepare and process supplier payment runs
• Reconcile supplier statements ensuring all invoices and payments are properly accounted for
• Maintain supplier base
• Maintain accounting ledgers
• File and archiving documents
So what skills are we looking for?
• Experience in accounts payable preferred
• Sound knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
• A keen eye for detail
• Good telephone manner
• Strong administration skills
• Proficient in use of MS Outlook and Excel
• A team player
As long as you have some accounting experience, our is client is happy to consider your application.
If this sounds like something you would excel in, do not hesitate to apply, we would love to see your CV!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.