Projects Manager - £42,000 - £47,000 + Car / Allowance + Benefits
Position: Projects Manager - Sheffield / Nottingham / Derby / Huddersfield
Location: North Midlands / Peak District region
Reporting to: Contracts Manager / Operations Manager
Salary & Benefits: Excellent package on offer - Negotiable
A leading service provider of vital multi technical services, providing complete solutions to their client's needs. They specialise in lifetime support, from design conception through construction, refurbishment, maintenance, repair and operations. The emphasise on green solutions in relation to technology and thrive on forward thinking personnel with innovation and commitment to every project undertaken.
They are part of a large European company with a large growth strategy for the UK and have grand offices throughout the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Projects Manager to be located from the North Midlands / Peak District region to maintain the running of the site for their Projects business. You will be joining the company with amazing infrastructure to the business and excellent growth plans, with large clients and reputable Blue Chip clients to service, they are looking forward to the future.
Project Manager Role:
You will be responsible to the Contracts Manager / Operations Manager and overseeing the projects of blue chip organisations and have at your disposal a team of Multi Skilled Engineers & Sub contractors managing the refit and refurbishment. You will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining client development,
- Excellent understanding of CDM Regulations,
- Ideally some form of Building Surveying background would be desirable
- Good experience of Performance reporting to the senior management team,
- Good Commercial acumen with examples of good commercial reporting on P & L
- Ensuring sections of works are not delayed or being left un-notified of progress.
- Oversee, lead and manage site operations and the performance of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all work is carried out safely at all times
- Agreed timescales are met and to the highest standards of workmanship
- Must be able to use own initiative and be self- motivated
- Understanding of contractual process & F10 Applications
You will predominantly provide:
- Full management support to all the team within those projects assigned
- Excellent liaison with the client and staff
- Excellent understanding of commercial & contractual elements of framework agreements
To be successful in this role:
For this position, you will preferably have:
- Experience with working with a similar Construction / Refurbishment contractor on project values in the region of £2 - £5Million in value
- Fully experienced in delivering projects from Construction phase plan to completion on site.
- Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
- Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
- Shown good progression with previous employers in the same contracting environment,
- Excellent problem solving & trouble shooting
- The ability to operate as part of a project team within appropriate authority levels and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected.
- You will also be able to demonstrate your ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of one of our dynamic teams.
- Experience in working closely with clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing the client relationship
- Confident with programming using Microsoft Projects / Asta or programming software
- A good level of IT Literacy would be of huge advantage,
- Interested in working on a freelance or permanent basis
- The successful person will have the opportunity to improve their knowledge, skills, experience and development within the company.
If you want to be part of a rapidly growing and prosperous business with the help and support of experienced members of staff then please send in your CV as soon as possible. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving Sebben Consulting your express consent to submit your details to the client