KS1 Teacher 2 Posts
The L.E.A.D Academy Trust is currently seeking to appoint 2 ambitious KS1 teachers to start 31st August 2017
The Trust is formed on the basis of an exceptional learning and partnership ethos. The L.E.A.D Academy is formed of 17 primary and 2 secondary schools, primarily made up of schools with Good or Outstanding Ofsted reports. The L.E.A.D academy represents a selection of schools with excellent enrichment activities and ways of collaborating well with students and teachers. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and determined teachers to be part of an innovative and forward thinking Trust.
The Jubilee L.E.A.D Academy attained academy status as part of the L.E.A.D Academy Trust in December 2014. The Jubilee Academy is now part of an Academy Trust recently described by Sir Michael Wilshaw, Ofsted's Chief Inspector, as a 'High Performer' as well as being listed among 7 other strongly performing multi-academy trusts in the HMCI October commentary report. We are seeking enthusiastic and inspiring KS1 teachers to join the Jubilee L.E.A.D Academy, who are qualified and highly experienced in expert classroom delivery. You will be an exceptional classroom practitioner, and ensure your enthusiasm and energy is carried into the classroom, engaging students in the way you teach.
This position would suit either an NQT or an ambitious teacher seeking a challenging yet rewarding role in a rapidly improving Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has high expectations of pupil progress;
· Is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in children;
· Has the skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team
· Can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents;
· Is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the Academy;
· A commitment to developing their own skills.
In return, the successful candidate will:
· Work with a highly experienced head teacher, dedicated to the CPD of all their staff;
· Be joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals;
· Work in a school with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
· Have access to the L.E.A.D. Urban Teaching School Alliance's professional development programme;
· Be provided with excellent career opportunities.
School visits are highly recommended and welcomed. To arrange, please contact Philippa Smith Tel: .
Please note strong applications will be considered on receipt.
The closing date for these roles is 15th May 2017 at midday, and interviews will be week commencing 15th May.
To request an application pack, or for more information please contact Philippa Smith Tel: or at
Jubilee L.E.A.D Academy is part of L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a registered charity created in 2011. The Trust aims, through outstanding leadership, to provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential. Further information about the Trust can be found here http://about-us
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact upon children's learning.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.