2 x Document Controllers - Union Sq
2 x Document Controller - Union Sq
Permanent - up to £34k, plus benefits
My client who specialises in interior fit out and refurbishment sector are on the lookout for a Document Controller who has experience and knowledge of Union Sq. This is a great opportunity to be part of a company whose philosophy is 'work hard, but make sure you find time to play hard.'
After implementing Union Sq throughout the business 2 years ago, they're looking for someone to come on board and look after one of their high profile projects.
The ideal candidate will need to bring enthusiasm and awareness to the document control process, share your knowledge and contribute to improving the system and process, as well as ensuring that all aspects of the project office are carried out in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Help manage the information distribution involved in procurement using the document control
- Maintenance of accurate records of all drawings and other construction documents issued by consultants and contractors through each stage of the project.
- Process a large number of documents daily, including a thorough QA check, printing and review/ distribution, and electronic forwarding to create an accurate and comprehensive audit
- Ensure that every drawing or other design document is received by the relevant trades and consultants; this involves being a final point check on any distribution marked by the Project Manager or Construction
- Establish from outset a close relationship with the Commercial Manager to ensure that the proper procedures are put in place to maintain cost control and contractual integrity of the
- Establish and maintain an electronic Snag Management System, providing reports to the Project Team as
- General administration (to a high standard), including typing, distribution, copying and filing general Documents can range from general correspondence to key project related information.
- Work alongside the Project team to fully implement the Absolute Completion Programme on each project, including the timely issue of Handover and O&M
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Document control experience, Union Sq.
- Knowledge of the construction industry processes
- Intermediate knowledge of word & excel
- Good organisation skills
If you wish to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch with Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing