NQT - Key Stage 2
Key stage 2 - Newly Qualified Teacher - Birmingham
A 1 form entry school based in Birmingham is seeking a Key stage 1 & 2 Teacher to take on the position of Class Teacher from September 2017. This a permanent position
The successful key stage 2 Teacher will be fully supported by a conscientious and inspirational Phase Leader and work alongside experienced, approachable and highly skilled staff team.
Within the classes, every class is supported and benefits from a full time Teaching Assistant who will be eager to get involved in all areas of teaching and will support you throughout the school day under your authority. The school is overseen by a passionate Headteacher who has driven the school through many improvements and positive changes.
The school boasts from excellent resources, a supportive community to aid all teachers and continuous CPD as well as academic success for all.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to:
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills - Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team - Possess the passion to teach key stage 1 & 2 or 2
Benefits of working within the school:
- Supportive environment for an NQT and experienced Teachers
- Continuous professional development to become the best teacher you can be
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills
- Excellent Senior Leadership and teachers
- Clear school policy and well behaved pupils within school
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.