My Client, a leading Leisure and Events Business in East London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Head Office Finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Maanger this role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Weekly sales flash reports and analysis of profitability
- Developing and improving the company's P&L reporting as well as modelling and implementation of future business development proposals
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting as well as developing budget models and processes
- Analyse financial performance in order to contribute to medium and long term planning/forecasts
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non finance individuals across the business and offer professional judgement on ways of improving business performance
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggest improvements where required to achieve accurate and timely information
You will be a part qualified ACCA/CIMA studier with proven P&L and Balance Sheet experience as well as Budgeting and Forecasting experience.
This is a permanent role but it will be beneficial for the candidate to be immediatley available/on a short notice period.