7 days left
- Full Time
Position - NPI Engineer
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
My client a leading manufacturing business who have won multiply industry awards within their specialist field are looking to recruit an NPI Engineer to join the existing Production and Manufacturing team.
- New Product Introduction, Manufacturing and Engineering
- Provide complete manufacturing and engineering solution for specific programs from design conception through to design release for manufacture of parts.
- Acting as the manufacturing engineer for products released to manufacturing and continue to provide assistance on those products and technical aspects where they are required during the life cycle of the product.
- Supporting all manufacturing aspects of new and existing products within the agreed timescales and budgets as identified.
- Ensure the smooth release from design to manufacturing of new products
- Working closely with the design engineers to ensure design for assembly and design for manufacture is applied on new programs.
- Maintain the Product Life Cycle databases during NPI build.
- Previous proven experience in; NPI, Production and Manufacturing engineering
- Qualified Engineer to at least HND level or above
- Ideally Solidworks and AutoCAD experience
The successful candidate will be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
For further information or to apply for this position contact Philip at Wild Recruitment on