We are now looking to fill an exciting vacancy for a leading and highly successful independent provider of discretionary wealth management. We are working to find a talented Investment Assistant to join the busy and dedicated team in their Cheltenham Office. The primary focus for this individual is to support both Portfolio and Investment Managers in production of portfolio proposals and reviews. Other role responsibilities will include:
- Executing trades on instruction from the Portfolio Manager or Investment Manager
- Understanding and compiling with all FCA regulations and principals applying to the role.
- Adheres to Conduct Risk standards
- Maintaining a broad understanding of portfolio management and building knowledge through exposure to client portfolio management scenarios.
- Production of robust portfolio proposals and analytical information in support of colleagues in advisory roles.
- Supporting senior team members as required to contribute to completion of tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard for the team.
- Preparing for client review and new client meetings
This role would ideally suit a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is already working within a financial services organisation such as an IFA firm or Bank who is looking to move into investment management. You will possess superior communication skills and have exemplary writing ability. Successful candidates may also be analytical, have a keen eye for detail and be highly numerical.