Company Secretary Manager Legal Firm
Company Secretary Manager
Full Time Permanent
Candidate must be based near Fareham or surrounding area's
£50-£55K Per Annum
Plus Company Benefits and 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
Description and Context:
The job holder collaborates with our Accountancy, Tax and Consultancy Teams across all offices to provide effective, joined up services and solutions to clients.
Key aspects of the role include leading a small Company Secretarial team providing support to over 1,000 companies, covering all areas of Company Secretarial practice.
The job holder will deliver higher level aspects of the role including Company Share Buy Backs, Share Reductions, provision of group re-structuring support to tax teams and routine amendments to Articles.
The job holder is expected to take responsibility as a Manager to support office activities, growth, communication and the development of junior staff.
* Deliver client services to a high standard; communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships.
* Assist colleagues with more complex enquiries.
* Provide support to partners and relationship managers on relevant client matters or opportunities.
* Ensure planning and cross-selling opportunities are identified and followed up.
* Increase the client base through an organised approach to business development e.g. networking, client recommendation requests, developing referrer base.
* Contribute to effective team working as part of the management team.
* Coach and train junior staff and trainees in developing their technical, client relationship and business development skills.
* Monitor and manage the financial performance of their client portfolio in line with KPIs.
* Ensure the Firm's technical, ethical and compliance procedures are adhered to in all cases.
* Carry out ad hoc projects and other duties as may be reasonably required.
Required Skills & Attributes:
Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
Technical resource - with good knowledge of CA2006 and familiarity with recent company law changes in this area.
A Company secretarial qualification is highly desirable
Extensive experience in Company Secretarial Administration