7 days left
- Full Time
DCS Recruitment are currently looking for a Workshop Manager to start ASAP. Working in a busy steel fabrication workshop in Manchester you will be responsible for:
- Day to day organisation and control of shop floor staff to ensure targets are achieved on time and to budget.
- Plan and organise staff rotas in line with the needs of the business
- Order and monitor consignment stock.
- Ensure machines are maintained effectively to minimise downtime.
- Organise delivery and collections of materials and hired equipment if required.
- Set up fabrication packs for the workshop staff.
- Quality and production control.
- Assist with any queries raised by the fabricators/welders.
- Health & Safety
- Extensive experience in steel fabrication
- Working knowledge of welding procedures
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Computer literate
- Staff management
For more information contact Leanne at DCS Recruitment or email your C.V