Fire Service Engineer
This national, well-known, reputable security installer and integrator are looking for a Fire Service Engineer, to service and maintain a range of Fire Systems in and around Birmingham.
The company are well established and generally regarded as one of the largest, privately owned security companies within the UK. They have a number of long-term clients and are continuously winning new business.
Job Role Summary
The Service Engineer will be responsible for the reactive and preventative service and maintenance of Fire Detection for a variety of clients. Much of the work will be customer facing, attending works on large-scale housing associations, residential properties and commercial sites, where a polite and professional manner is essential.
- Servicing, maintaining and upgrading and Fire Detection systems, and occasionally forms of electronic security systems where required.
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
- Previous experience of service or maintenance of Fire Detection systems is essential.
- Working knowledge of Fire Detection and Alarm systems. (Gent, Kentec, C-Tec, Apollo etc.)
- Experience of electronic security within the public sector and social housing (e.g. town centres) would be highly advantageous.