Are you a Vehicle Technician who holds a relevant vehicle maintenance qualification or certificate?
Would you like the job security of working for Europe's largest ground transportation company, with a fleet of over 5000 vehicles?
Are you looking for an employer who invests in technology, staff and can provide excellent job prospects?
Addison Lee is looking for Vehicle Technicians to work in our brand new, state-of-the-art, purpose-built vehicle workshop in Hayes, Greater London (UB3).
You will work as part of our large workshop team to provide efficient and quality maintenance to our fleet of over 5000 vehicles. We have a range of vehicles including Ford, Vauxhall, Toyota and Mercedes.
- Vehicle maintenance, repairs and full servicing
- Fault finding and diagnostic work
- Working to manufacturer repair time guidelines
- Replacing clutches, timing belts and engines
- Warranty work
- Giving advice to drivers relating to any repairs carried out
- Basic administration
- Any other duties as required by management
Day Shift - £24,950 per annum
Night Shift - £28,000 per annum
Vehicle Mechanic | Vehicle Technician | Vehicle Maintenance | Mechanic | Technician | Automotive | Vehicle
Additional Salary Information:
Pension, Up to 5% Annual Bonus, Medical Cover.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment for a main dealer, repair centre or similar workshop
- Holding a relevant vehicle qualifications - NVQ 1 or 2, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification from abroad.
- Experience with diagnostic fault finding
- An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Time management and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Previous experience with Ford, Toyota, Vauxhall and Mercedes vehicles would be an advantage
- Experience with IDS Diagnostic equipment an advantage (not essential as training will be given)
We began in 1975 with the belief that taxis and minicabs could be done better. By combining the latest technologies with traditional customer service values, we disrupted the industry (before disrupting industries had even become a thing). Our iconic black cars have been on the road ever since. We are now in 350 cities worldwide and transport over 10 million passengers each year in London alone.