Site Electrical Engineer
A permanent Site Electrical Engineer is required in North Bristol
Our client is a market leading facilities services provider
The Site Electrical Engineer will be responsible for;
- Installation, fault finding and repair to commercial buildings
- To observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health & safety statutory requirements at all times.
- To maintain all issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and legibly at all times and presented in a timely manner.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety, issue of appropriate Permits, controlling small works, escort duties as required
- To use handheld device to update tasks as and when any updates occur.
- Participate in the emergency call out rota as required.
- To locate & purchase items of equipment to facilitate the speedy & effective service to our clients
- Communicate current status of works to Helpdesk after completion of visit.
- Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner and in line with company procedures.
The successful Site Electrical Engineer will have a proven track record in a similar role with a building and construction service background and will hold relevant professional qualifications - 17th Edition etc
A salary of up to £30,000 is on offer for the successful candidate