Senior Finance Assistant
Reporting to the General Ledger Team Leader the successful applicant will have direct line responsibility for two members of the team and will also include involvement in the preparation of monthly management accounts. Strong communication skills will be required with this person liaising regularly with other departments to ensure smooth running of the daily operations.
- Supervision of key daily processes within General Ledger team. Ensure all cashiering & payments duties are performed in a timely manner; provide assistance with posting of receipts and payments; Ensuring Direct Debit process is performed timely and accurately and any issues are resolved immediately.
- Supervision of two members of the team - This includes daily management of the team, resolving queries, process improvements, performing permanent supervision controls, and the Annual evaluation and objective setting process.
- Liaising with other departments -Working closely with other departments to resolve queries, investigate anomalies
- Month End processes - Ensure tasks on the month end timetable are completed in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Nominals - Balance Sheet reconciliations need to be completed to a set timetable and adequate planning and ability to resolve queries is required.
- Monthly Excess Mileage Reporting - Raising invoices and dealing with queries
- Any other tasks as required
Considering the responsibilities indicated above it is expected that the successful applicant will have relevant work experience to undertake these duties and will likely be studying towards a professional qualification.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us or submit an online application.