7 days left
- Full Time
JAGGER TALENT RECRUITMENT brief;
Basic salary-£17,000-Commission on top would be £22,000
This document provides a framework outlining the key experiences and functional skills that will be expected of a new owner executive.
The role of a new owner executive is to welcome and on-board all new properties whilst nurturing our new owners through their first 12 weeks of holiday letting.
This role includes welcoming owners and setting up all new properties through collation and negotiation of commercial features and quality and Health and Safety sign off, followed by hand holding each owner and monitoring pricing and booking pace through their first 12 weeks with our client before being handed over to our owner services team
You will be responsible for ensuring we have a world class speed to market process that is executed with a thorough and rigorous quality sign off process recognised through customer experience and enhanced CSAT scores.
The new owner executive will have a proven track record in a fast paced and highly detailed role, with sales through service and quality assurance being front of mind.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literate.
- Self motivated.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen
- Quality assurance background
- Product performance reviewing
- Holiday letting process and set up
- Assess all new contracts signed and prioritise based on readiness.
- Upsell and negotiate with Owners to ensure all our new properties offer a wide range of commercial features.
- Accountable for the speedy on-boarding of all new contracts live onto the website.
- Effective reductions in speed to market from contract signing to live on web.
- A rigorous approach to Health and Safety checks to all properties prior to first booking.
- Ownership of thorough and in-depth quality checks to all new properties ensuring tick rating consistency in line with the new brand guidelines and correct display of features prior to going on sale to consumers.
- React and relationship manage the whole owner journey from 1st booking call to 12 week CSAT and quality performance.
- Identify process efficiencies gains between the office and field on-boarding data collection.
- Define and implement processes that maintain high performance during testing and high volumes periods.
- Working with the business on effective feedback mechanisms for quality.
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/owner feedback
- Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines.
- Ability to seek out change and deliver improvement
- Be results driven
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Flexible and reliable approach
- Be calm under pressure
- Good decision making ability
- Analytical skills and competent IT skills in main disciplines.
- Creative and resourceful
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong team player
- Positive 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Positive communicator
- Willingness to shoulder responsibility
- Ability to plan and prioritise their own work and work of others Key skills
Welcoming property owners, excellent communication skills, strong negotiation skills,