Assistant Management Accountant
My client is an established and well known construction business with offices based in South Leeds.
Due to recent expansion over the last 12 months, they are now looking to recruit for an Assistant Management to join their small finance function and directly support the Finance Manager in the day to day accounts administration and management accounts preparation.
The role of Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Assist with budgeting & forecasting
- Process relevant monthly journals
- Control Account reconciliations
- Sales & Purchase Ledger management
- Bank Reconciliations, including Invoice Factoring accounts
- Sales Invoicing
- Credit Control
- Assist with Cash flow forecasts
- Implementation of a new sales order process
- Invoice factoring requests and payment enquiries
- General admin and dealing with customer queries
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous accounts administration experience - Essential
- Have previous experience of assisting with management accounts preparation - Desirable
- Be studying/qualified AAT as a minimum, or be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a good knowledge fo MS Excel - Essential
The client can offer:
- On site parking
- Full study support