Senior Physiotherapist (Grade A)
£30,000 - £35,000
We are looking for an experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join a leading private company providing MSK physiotherapist within an occupational outpatient physiotherapy environment to a large client in the Wiltshire area.
Your role will be to develop and deliver evidence-based treatment programmes to restore every patient's fitness for work and life in order to exceed our client's expectations
The service should achieve individual benefits such as fitness for work and quality of life as well as the hard business benefits which the reduction of musculoskeletal absence can provide.
The post holder will be required to fulfil the following individual requirements:
- Keep up to date with evidence-based practice/guidelines and assist in development of programmes in line with available evidence
- Maintain evidence of continual professional development
- Maintain membership of the HPC and participate in management development programme
- Develop an open honest relationship with each patient
- Be willing to fulfil your daily duties and responsibilities by working flexibly to ensure the job is done
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Be prepared to be challenged and to ask for support and case conference when appropriate
- Demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to keep calm, or step back from any situation in which you feel emotionally challenged
- Ensure the professional appearance of both you and the Centre with regards to cleanliness, housekeeping and resources
A degree in physiotherapy is essential, together with HCPC and CSP registration. Previous experience in occupational physiotherapy and 4 /5 years' experience working as a physiotherapist is essential.
The role is primarily outpatient face to face physiotherapy, in addition the successful candidate may have the opportunity to experience telephonic case management, chronic injury functional restoration programmes and preventative training programmes.
On top of your salary you will have access to a fantastic benefits package including;
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension - with a Company contribution
- Health Cash Plan.
- Health cover
- VDU eye test reimbursement.
- Group Income Protection
- £500 lead generation bonus
- Company bonus scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption schemes
- Free flu jabs
- Health and Wellbeing initiative etc...
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email