Head of Block Management
Our client is a London based boutique property company offering a unique and premium property management service to luxury developers and UHNWIs within Central London. They are currently looking for a Head of Block Management to oversee three teams: block management, residence management and client accounts.
This is a senior role, actively managing these three teams; analysing and establishing processes and procedures, holding weekly meetings and building on existing client relationships.
This is a client facing role, working closely with all departments in the business to review services provided, and the successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Strong experience in high-end residential block management, current practice and legislation
- Understanding of the super prime London residential market
- New build experience
- Ability to work independently with an innovative approach to drive departments forward
- Client facing - assured, respectful, builds and maintains excellent relationships
- Strong leadership skills - ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong understanding of customer service