Marketing Manager Maternity Cover
- Nine-month maternity cover role
- Business recently acquired by a large, privately owned media house
- Three key brands across the automotive sector
- Small to medium sized business based in West London
- Be a part of an eight-person strong marketing team
- Management of two marketers
- Managing a portfolio of global B2B conferences, awards, webinars and publications
The Role: This nine-month Marketing Manager contract role is a good opportunity for an experienced event (B2B paid conferences ideally) marketer. The Marketing Manager role will support the new Head of Marketing in defining the marketing strategy for the portfolio of international conferences, awards, webinars and publications. Managing a team of two marketing executives, the successful Marketing Manager will have previously managed marketers and be able to lead, train and develop teams. The company have historically used quite traditional marketing channels (email, print, a bit of social) and want the incoming Marketing Manager to bring new ideas and opportunities to the team. Reporting, analysis, and stakeholder management will be second nature.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Creating the marketing strategy for a portfolio of leading events and publications
- Supporting paid delegate revenue, table sales, and advertising revenue
- Managing a team of two marketing executives
- Making the most of small marketing budgets for each event to get the best ROI possible
- Utilising email (Adestra), social (LI, twitter), website and any other marketing channels that are suitable for international markets
- Working with key stakeholders in editorial, marketing, data, product and sales
- Helping set up reporting and structures to improve current processes
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with a nine-month contract
- Helping the team with tactical execution of campaigns and copywriting when necessary
Requirements for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Must have worked in a B2B paid conferences marketing position
- Must have some line management experience
- Ideally have worked with other events, awards, publishing marketing as well
- Ideally speak Mandarin
- Experience of reporting and improving marketing campaigns
The Company: The company were acquired by a large privately owned media business within the last few months with the aim to grow and develop the existing range of products internationally. The company have three main automotive brands and have a portfolio of products (conferences, awards, webinars and publications) to support those brands. With the recent addition of the Head of Marketing, the team is expanding its remit and reach within the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced events marketer looking to take on a nine-month contract.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000
- Benefits: Fantastic company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.