A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a proven Deputy Manager (Learning Disabilities) to join this well respected and growing company! They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care using a person centered approach and they create very much a family feel there where everyone`s opinion matters!
Key Responsibilities -
- Oversee the day to day management of the residential service
- Provide hands on support to adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Be fully involved in the training of new staff members, insuring high standards of person centered care.
- Acting up in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Have experience working at a senior level
- Ideally an NVQ Level 3 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
- Line management experience
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Be able to provide a hands on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
If you are interested in the above position call Michael on or email an up to date CV to
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."