7 days left
- Full Time
THOMAS Recruitment Group are an award winning Recruitment Company and over the last 10 years we have enjoyed great success and strong growth within our chosen markets both here in Wales and across the UK.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Cardiff for an enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic Marketing Executive who is innovative, has flair and full of fresh ideas. Within this exciting position you will be responsible for designing and managing social media campaigns to promote our extensive services to our target audience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person, someone who has a desire to progress their career and become the Marketing Manager. You will be supporting both online and offline campaigns to drive traffic and improve visibility of THOMAS Recruitment and further develop brand awareness.
The role will consist of:
- Manage all company social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Communicate and manage external Suppliers (Web Design, Advertising, Design & Print partners)
- CRM Development
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the company and brands through social media
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Content management and copywriting
- B2B Advertising (newspaper, magazine,online)
- Internal Communications ( Newsletters, events)
- Candidate Attraction Strategy (Search & Job Board Advertising)
- Management of Company Conferences, Events & Charity Work
- Offices & Branch's Branding (Exterior & Interiors)
- Promotion Merchandise (Sourcing & Delivery)
- Direct Mail (Digital & Mail)
The Successful Candidate:
- 2-3 Years Marketing experience
- Highly experienced with social media channels
- Previous knowledge of managing a CRM system
- Experience with Google analytics and AdWords
- Excellent digital content copywriting skills
- Experience of SEO
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software
- Experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, Mail chimp, PowerPoint
- Positive attitude with real energy and enthusiasm
- A big personality
- Professional and engaging
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strategic planning, strong organisational skill
- Commercially minded , inquisitive and motivated to understand our clients
- Educated to degree level preferably in a Marketing / Communications degree
- PR experience with an experience of delivering PR copy
- Experience in high quality content creation
- Passionate, dedicated and driven to succeed
- A flair for creative online content
- Exceptional communication skills
- A 'Can do attitude’
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Experience of regular social media use in a corporate environment
- The ability to build relationships with external partners
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent career progression
- Free Parking
- Birthday Off
- Annual Awards
- Employee of the Month
- Fun and rewarding culture
- Excellent Working Environment
The selection process will require a presentation.