Domus are currently recruiting on behalf of a nationwide market leading care provider who are looking to take on a dedicated Locality Manager to oversee their supported living setup in Weston-Super-Mare and Clevedon, North Somerset.
The successful candidate will be covering supported living services in Weston-Super-Mare, Clevedon and Bristol. The majority of the time will be spent at the Weston-Super-Mare and Clevedon services, but candidates are expected to divide their team depending on the needs of the services.
They are paying £30,000 per annum for the right candidate.
- Managing all aspects of running the locality including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have Supported Living experience within a learning disability setting. Candidates from a residential background will also be considered.
- Be a car driver due to the multi-site nature of the services.
- Have previous experience of building positive relationships with external agencies, commissioners and stakeholders.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.