Commercial Finance Manager
Are you seeking to develop your career as a Commercial Finance Manager?
Are you an experienced and commercially focused Accountant who is looking to limit their month end exposure? Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager in Coventry. The role will offer you daily interaction with Sales Directors to advise on financial insight and recommend improvements.
The business is an International FMCG group with a large UK operation and an instantly recognisable brand. This role will concentrate on their UK operation and will offer you exposure to international reporting and a variety of internal and external stake holders which will include the largest distributors in Europe.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Commercial Finance Manager it is essential that you have the ability to build relationships with a variety of stake holders which will include Sales teams, clients and the European based HQ.
Duties will include:
- Supporting and influencing the decision making process by preparing and analysing relevant information, using business data to create a reporting suite, giving robust recommendations about how to proceed in order to achieve business objectives
- Pursuit of continuous improvement initiatives and achievement of best practice
- Sales Finance representative for a selected initiative(s). Involves the provision of support in quantifying the potential savings relating to a project during the initiation phase and monitoring the financial outcome of a project during the implementation phase
- Planning, reporting and strong control of costs in collaboration with the relevant Sales Managers
- Inter Company Pricing – Daily and annual product price calculations, corrections, margin analysis and other associated activities
- Inventory related topics including scrapping and devaluation monitoring and reporting
Is this the right role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be ACA,ACCA or CIMA qualified. Relevant experience is not essential however a willingness to build relationships and communicate at a variety of levels will be essential, alongside the ability to think outside the box and look at the bigger picture with a specific thought on commercial decision making.
Progression is also a realistic option, with multiple examples of individuals making internal moves into senior positions over a 18 – 24 month period. International opportunities will also be available to those interested.
Commercial Finance Manager package:
- £50,000 - £56,000
- 10% Bonus
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
If interested in the Commercial Finance Manager role please contact Alex Britton on or