Elton Recruitment are recruiting, on behalf of our client, for a Housekeeping Supervisor. We are looking for someone who has experience working either in a private members club or a small luxury hotel as a housekeeping supervisor.
- Ensuring planning, organisation and supervision of cleanliness in the building and bedrooms
- Maintain the standards through checks, counselling and training
- Checking of all bedrooms
- Checking of bedroom corridors
- Checking of public rooms
- Reasonably assisting other departments and Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure you are on time every day, correct uniform and ready to work
- Ensure good relations are kept between fellow staff, other colleagues and members
- Excellent training
- Meals on duty
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Competitive salary package
- A healthy work life balance
- Hours: 37.5/week
- Shift patterns any 5 days out of 7 including weekends. Working hours 6.00-15.00, 7.30-15.30 some afternoons and evenings required.
This position is FTC / If you are interested in this role, apply today.