Are you looking for a new, bigger more exciting challenge?
Opportunities like this don't come around too often, so you will need to be willing to give everything that you have got to make it happen and succeed?
We need the freshest, the finest and the bravest talents out there, to help us make it big. If you're ready to ride a rocket, we're looking for astronauts.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it. We will test your skills and capability to their limits, but this will enable you to grow as you keep learning and evolving with the job.
The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work across different sectors, with a variety of people at all levels of seniority. We are looking for a genuine team player who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals.
Come and be a part of a winning team, working amongst like-minded people, who want to put a 'zing' in everything they do.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Finance Reconciliation for the Client
- Regular reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Team Management
- Follow ISO 9001 and provide continuous process improvement
Finance Officer | Finance | Officer | Reconciliation | Management | ISO 9001 | Accountancy | Accounting | ACCA | CIMA
- Advanced Client Management Skills
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent MS office skills including Outlook and high level user of Excel
- Use or understanding of Finance systems and link to back office systems (eg Sage / Toll CRM)
- Highly numerate and detailed
- Time management and organisational skills - able to effectively prioritise own & team's workload
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Analytical, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- First degree / Part qualified or Qualified accounting professional qualification (e.g. ACCA / CIMA)
- Sound experience of IT and finance systems
- Anti-Money Laundering training
- Audit requirements and standards
- Quality system standards
About Our Company:
We are the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global markets for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. With over 600 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world's busiest highways.
We are focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. We design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including:
- All Electronic Tolling (AET)
- Open Road Tolling (ORT)
- Multilane Free-Flow Tolling (MLFF)
- Pay-by-Plate Tolling (also known as Video Tolling)
- Non-Stop Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) lanes
- Road User Charging solutions (also known as Pay As You Drive)
- Nationwide Truck Tolling schemes
- Congestion Charging Schemes