Sales Executive residing in commutable distance of London to join their New Business Development Sales Team with a basic salary of up to £27k plus commission, fantastic benefits including car allowance, pension, healthcare, 28 days’ holiday plus statutory holidays and excellent sales training and career development opportunities.
Our client is a leading organisation with a fantastic reputation nationally and internationally. They are a well-established organisation selling services to trades people (plumbers, joiners, electricians etc), that can help them increase sales for their business. Due to expansion, our client is now looking for a Sales Executive to generate new business development sales by selling our client’s services. The ideal candidate will reside in a commutable distance of London and full training will be given.
The purpose and remit of the Sales Executive role: -
• Winning new business development sales by generating appointments for yourself on a specific territory.
• Generating and following up on appointments within your designated regional area.
• Provide an excellent standard of customer service to your existing and potential new customers.
• Ensure an appropriate knowledge of our client’s services to be able to advise new and existing customers properly to give them the best possible service.
• Actively participate in regular business development team meetings.
• Update our client’s contact database and information management system by logging feedback on business development sales calls and existing customer / consumer calls promptly and accurately.
• Work closely with our client’s Operational Team and provide additional support if / where necessary.
The Sales Executive skills and experience required: -
• Must have a proven track record in face to face new business development sales.
• Must be highly motivated with a will to win, while at the same time being a team player.
• Must be a confident and engaging communicator who is able to build a pipeline of business development sales opportunities, influence key decision makers, and negotiate and closing sales.
• Ability to prioritise and multitask to deliver results with a flexible and adaptable attitude and approach to working.
• Computer literate must be able to use Microsoft - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and be happy to fill in CRM database with an update on calls and activities.
• Currently hold a full UK driving licence.
• Resides in a commutable distance of London.
In return the Sales Executive will receive an excellent remuneration package with a basic salary of up to £27k plus commission, fantastic benefits including car allowance, pension (after 6 months with company contributing after 1 year), 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays and option for healthcare after 6 months. Excellent training will be provided plus great opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC030517B.