IVA Drafting Reviewer
IVA Drafting Reviewer
Location: Sale Manchester
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
To be responsible for the monitoring of quality of drafted IVA proposals and statements of affairs ensuring each draft IVA proposal is accurate to the individual circumstances & compliant.
- Identify relevant documentation required to draft an IVA proposal and be able to check and validate information supplied by the client.
- Ensuring draft IVA proposal is of a standard to be reviewed by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Provide feedback to the Case Drafter to continually improve quality of IVA draft proposals.
- Identify potential training issues within the Case Drafting team and bring to the attention of the IVA Team Leader.
- Provide management information relating to the overall quality of draft IVA proposals generated by the Drafting Team.
- Attend training workshops and courses as required.
- Ongoing liaison with the IVA Team Leader regarding case reviews.
- Maintenance of case records and relevant in-house systems.
- Maintenance of file in accordance with case filing index. Ad hoc duties and projects as required.
- Comply with Data Protection Act at all times ensuring our clients’ data remains safe.
- To comply with Group compliance policies and procedures
- Contribute to the identification and impact assessment of group issues and risks
- Make recommendations to improve processes, procedures and working practices
- The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. All employees are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the post
- Computer Literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Excellent telephone handling skills.
- Excellent letter writing skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Used to working to targets in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a member of a team.
- Must have a good track record of work performance
- Excellent attendance record
- Holiday Buy Scheme
- Life Insurance (Death in Service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free Hot & Cold Drinks
- Cashback Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Plus many more
The One Advice Group provides a range of legal and personal insolvency services for customers nationwide. The Group incorporates a number of brands including Harrington Brooks and OpenDoor.
As one of the UK’s leading debt solution providers, we currently help over 50,000 customers manage their debts through solutions such as Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs), Debt Management Plans (DMPs), Bankruptcy and alternative debt solutions.
More information about what we offer can be found on our website: