A new opportunity has arisen within a niche manufacturer based in Falmouth for a Company Bookkeeper to join their team for an ongoing temporary assignment.
This post is full time and the successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director whilst taking responsibility for the smooth running of the company's finances.
Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll duties including the processing of P11d's, P60's, HMRC compliance and pension contributions
- Ledger management
- Weekly, Monthly and yearly reporting
- Processing of multi- currency transactions
The successful candidate will:
- Have gained experience in a similar role
- Be highly organised and able to manage a busy and varied workload
- Have an open and friendly personality
- Be confident using Sage accounting software including Sage Payroll
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a hands on bookkeeper who is looking for a secure position within a friendly team. If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Steve Roach quoting reference SR3549.